Wednesday, November 23, 2005

My First Time

I decided to take the plunge. I decided, to do it.
Quietly I closed the door and shut the windows
Still, there was a shaft of light, creeping in through the window panes,
I pulled the curtains and it was almost dark.
Not knowing if I was doing the right thing, I quietly sat on the bed, thinking
My whole life was about to change.

Slowly .. I got out of my jeans and threw them on the floor.

It was my first time and I wasn’t sure
I was afraid, sitting naked on the bed letting all the questions that were running riot in my head come to the fore one by one. To do or not to do was the question.
I wanted to do it because they said that it would set me free
I was apprehensive because I had doubts …

I slowly moved my hand towards it and picked it up… I tossed it from hand to hand.. still contemplating. I looked at it.. should I .. shouldn’t i..

And dialed my friend Sheila… older, wiser, and more experienced…
The phone was ringing and she had “please forgive me I know not what I do” on her ring tone. Pick up …. pick up …. fast I mumbled to myself and after what seemed an age I heard her voice at the other end
“Hello Seeta what’s up?”
I said “Hi; Remember what we discussed last week? I am going to do it”
There was a sound of loud giggling at the other end
I said “Shut up and stop giggling. I need your help, Achcha tell me, How should I go about it? ”
Sheila said “Just relax and go with the flow”
I asked her with a troubled voice “Will it hurt?”
It might or might not, depends you know, “But don’t worry” she said, “I promise you… It’s worth the trouble… Ok tell me where are you speaking from?”
I said “My bedroom, I am on my bed”
She said “Noooooo!! Don’t do it on the bed go to the bath room and do it You might stain the bed sheets”
“Oh I see …. Right”, I muttered “Are there any other precautions I need to take?”
Sheila replied “Hmm be careful of your Ma. She wont like this and Moms come to know any thing and everything. One look at you and they can tell how many times you went to the loo today.

Finally deciding to do it for better or for worse…“Ok Ok Now My mom is back, one last question, quickly ….
Will I lose my virginity by using a tampon?”

1 Comments:

Blogger SUNITI JOSHI said...

Nice story :) The suspence is maintained very well :)
Cheers !

1:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home