Wednesday, November 23, 2005

My Friends

Suniti
La belle Suniti

In the praise of unity
Lost her sanity
But saved her dignity

Swapna
Swapna the dreamer
Took off on a steamer
To watch a Ferrari
Wrapped in a red sari

Geeta
Geeta is sitting on a boulder
Giving everyone her shoulder
Forgetting her needs
For a heart that bleeds

Geeta is sitting on a boulder
Giving everyone her shoulder
She promised she will do that never
For it goes on forever and ever

Suniti
Suniti is my teacher
But she is not a preacher
She taught me poetry
with non stop Commentary

Sting
i wish I had wings
would fly to Bangalore
and hear him
sing !


Julia
Julia on a date
Will never be late
But if you can make good tea
You will take home the beauty

Alka

Our friend alka
Creates a tahelka
But when she is with any of us
She is riding the magic bus

1 Comments:

Blogger SUNITI JOSHI said...

I am happy to see 'cemetary' gone from my verse :P
You should call this collection 'Menagerie' instead of 'My friends. We all do look like exotic species :D

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home