Saturday, June 03, 2006

OLD FLAME

Old Flame

That old beauty, how can I forget her, I can still feel her shiny black skin against my palm. The smooth enticing curves in my hand would allow me to go on an on and on.

I would start our conversation by gently lifting her top and bring it close to my face. Simultaneously I would insert my finger in the middle and move in a circular motion and that would make the middle of her body writhe around in circles and return back to where it started, making a peculiar moaning sound. Intrigued by this I would repeat this game four to five times and she would start making strange but familiar noises.

I would respond by leaning back on my chair, while clutching her between my head and shoulder (this would free my hands to do other things) and she would gently plant a kiss on the earlobes, I would move my head with a slight jerk, moving the other end towards my open mouth and utter in a classic baritone “Hello…”

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You always lend that edge of the seat excitement to your little stories. I often want to jump to the end to see what you talking about and in the process kill the suspense. Kya kare, main aisa hee hoon. BTW, double entendre at its best !

3:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like with your muse in Amrika, you don't seem to write here anymore.
Kya hua, likho! I keep coming back to the same page.

11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home